Friday, April 1, 2011

A is for Adventure!!

Alright. I thought about making out lists of what I should write for each day of the A to Z blog challenge; "A" was going to be either Andrographis or Astragalus - both of which are very useful herbs!

... But that seemed kind of dull.

So, I started thinking: "What do I NOT know that I would like to learn more about?" And that, my friends, is what I'm going to focus the coming month on.

Too many people get stuck in nice comfy ruts, sticking to what they know or deem safe - and I've never lived my life that way. Life is an adventure, and it's meant to be LIVED! Devoured, savored, attacked, rejoiced in. There is so much to do and learn and share; join me in this wonderful adventure as I seek to expand my horizons this month!

See you tomorrow. :)

4 comments:

  1. This is a great idea! I'm looking forward to following you through the alphabet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, my A was for adventure!
    http://www.tobyneal.net/

    but I'm on to B already so you gotta scroll down.
    Fun take on the prompt If I do say so!
    aloha,
    Toby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to A-Z your blog seems fun :)

    http://nestingcrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exciting! I look forward to following your list!

    ReplyDelete