Friday, April 29, 2011

My first guest blog - Self-Publishing 101

(Thank you so much, Elizabeth, for inviting me to post on your blog!!)

For those who don't know her yet, Elizabeth Petrillo Marcellin is another fantastic author. I will be reviewing her book, Element Keepers, here when I get the time - and it is highly recommended!

We began discussing self-publishing about a month ago, and she mentioned I should write an article helping newbies to the game... So I did! You can view my post on Elizabeth's website.

5 comments:

  1. Great post. I'm so glad I found your blog! I'm stopping by from the A to Z challenge and I look forward to visiting again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also stopping by from A to Z. *waves*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go! What an amazing amount of information! You did a wonderful job researching and compiling, and writing too. Thank you. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the post! Tonight my manuscript goes off to the editor and I'm just shifting my attention to the question of publishing. Your post was a delightfully informative and helpful overview.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lori: Let me know when you hit that point; I'm happy to help!

    Sylvia & Donna: Nice to meet you both; the whole A to Z thing kinda got off track, but I hope to be writing a bit more this month. :)

    Melissa: Thank you!

    Ron: Congratulations!! If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a message - Jeffrey and I are starting to get the hang of the whole process! I'm enjoying your blog quite a bit, btw. :)

    ReplyDelete